Creating a school campus that could support our students, faculty and staff while keeping everyone safe and healthy during the pandemic required many changes to our campus and additions to our staff, which would otherwise not be necessary. Now more than ever we need support for The Fund for Mountain Laurel.
Please see a list of expenses incurred, amounting to a total of over: $149,000.
- Touchless soap and paper towel dispensers
- 8 Outdoor sinks
- Sanitizing supplies in each classroom
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & Safety supplies
- HEPA filters in each classroom
- Lidded trash cans with step pedals
- Professional cleaning staff & enhanced cleaning frequency
- Frame Tent for outdoor classroom·
- Fencing materials & labor to ensure social distancing
- Additional staff to ensure small cohort sizes & reduce number of daily contacts
- Health Screening App
- Technology upgrades in classrooms
- Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) System for fresh air exchange in classrooms
- Replacement HEPA filters
- 2 cedar post swing sets for our Kindergarten classes
- Fencing at 7 Innis to create safe additional outdoor spaces
- Permanent cedar pavilion for Kindergarten shelter
- Painting – new fencing Kindergarten & Nursery
If you are able to contribute to our school fund please visit our campaign page.
Alternatively, if you are able to volunteer your time and skills for any of our upcoming projects, such as fence painting, building a pavilion/swing set etc please let us know.