Annual Giving Fund
Mountain Laurel Waldorf School is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. The Annual Giving Fund is the cornerstone of our fundraising and our most important source of unrestricted funds. The true cost of sustaining our school is greater than what we receive in tuition and fees, which cover only 80% of our annual operating budget. We rely on financial acts of kindness to ensure that every student, every day, benefits from a comprehensive and dynamic curriculum. Your tax-deductible gift helps keep tuition more affordable for many families and ensures the continued vibrancy of Waldorf education for our children. Thank you!
Last year, thanks to our families, faculty and board, we reached 100% participation. This all-in record establishes a strong collaborative message – within and outside of our community – that together we are all supporting the well-being and strength of our school.
So much of what we do would not be possible without your support and we are grateful for your trust in Mountain Laurel Waldorf School – and for your conviction that our students receive the enriching Waldorf experience they deserve.
With your 2023-2024 gift, together we will be able to:
- Sustain and build upon our 40-year legacy of offering outstanding Waldorf education in our community.
- Offer competitive salaries, benefits and professional development to attract and retain top quality teachers and staff.
- Provide tuition assistance and scholarships to make Mountain Laurel accessible to anyone who wants a Waldorf education for their children.
- Work with Alma Partners to consciously incorporate diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice (DEIJ) into all that we do.
- Host professional speakers on topics of interest to families.
- Continue to expand upon our one-of-a-kind programming during the school year and beyond.
Thank you for your gift to the Mountain Laurel Annual Giving Fund.
How To Give
- Donate online by clicking the button above
- Check, cash or credit card can be accepted
- Arrange for Sustaining Gifts in the form of annual or monthly donations from your bank account or credit card
- Ask your employer if they match your charitable gifts