In 2018, Mountain Laurel Waldorf School was awarded a grant from the NoVo Foundation and a portion of this grant money has been earmarked for need-based scholarships.
Waldorf Education can achieve its fullest potential only with the involvement of the student’s family. Families of NoVo Scholarship candidates must:
- Demonstrate an interest in participating in their child’s school life
- Commit to attending Parent Evenings and Waldorf education events
- Fall within 200% of the Federal poverty guidelines (determine if you are eligible here).
Students and families wishing to apply for the NoVo Scholarship for 2019-2020 should take the following steps:
If you are already enrolled in Mountain Laurel Waldorf School:
- Please fill out the one-page Novo Application here.
If you are not already enrolled:
- Attend an Open House or schedule a personal tour with the Administrator
- Submit all application documents including:
Teacher Recommendation Form
Transcript Release Form
- Complete Personal Financial Statement on SSS. Click Here to begin.
- Schedule a Parent-Teacher interview through the Administrator
- Student attends a 3-day in-class visit
Once your paperwork is processed and low-income status has been confirmed, an interview will be scheduled. Please be advised that a determination of whether an award is warranted will not be based entirely upon income, but a complete analysis of assets and resources.
We are here to help you navigate this process and welcome any questions you may have.
Please call (845) 255-0033 and ask for Admissions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.