We are springing into Spring! Please join us and Save the Date for our
A Virtual Gathering and Online Auction
Fundraiser for Mountain Laurel Waldorf School
Saturday, June 5th at 8:00PM
Celebrating our community’s resilience, our dear students, and wonderful teachers,
while helping to raise money for our School.
Our Online Auction will begin May 29th and will last through June 5th, closing after our Virtual Gathering at 8pm.
Mark your calendar and don’t miss a chance to bid on some lovely finds and a chance to connect virtually with current families, alumni, teachers, board members, friends, and community partners of Mountain Laurel Waldorf School!
Sponsorships opportunities are available for $250
In kind for your support, your Business will receive its name/logo on the following:
- The Virtual Invitation (due date May 10th)
- The Event Cover on Mountain Laurel’s website
- The Event Information page on Mountain Laurel’s website, including a link to your site
- All Social Media posts regarding the Event
- Our Online Auction bidding site, including a link to your site
- All emailed and printed materials regarding the event
- There will also be a visual and audio mention of your sponsorship during the live event
Donations for the Online Auction are most welcome!
If you own a business, have an adventure or a getaway space, or have a creative interest/item to share, we’d love to have it in our Online Auction. Feel free to reach out for additional ideas!
If you would like to participate please contact Amy Solis, Marketing and Development Coordinator at email@example.com or via phone at (845) 518-2654.